- Aluminium composite panels are lightweight cladding panels ideal for external facades. The panels are specifically designed to improve aesthetic appeal of buildings thanks to their enhanced forming and installation options.
- The high-end products consists of a fire rated (FR) or limited combustibility (A2) cores enclosed between two aluminium skins. This simple concept offers an incredible strength to weight ratio, stability, high weather resistance, outstanding surface flatness and high workability. The composite panels is recognised by Architects, Builders and Installers as the superior cladding panel solution.
- AKSAL offers a complete service to the end user. We offer panels, delivery and fabrication. As a company whose prerequisite is your satisfaction, we offer supporting aluminium systems to make installation of your metal cladding systems quick and easy.
- Aluminium Composite Panels offer a wide range of advantages over similar facade products.
Cost effective, Robust durability & Lightweight – A 4mm thickness sheet of FR core weighs just 7.3kg per square metre. This makes the composite panels amongst the lightest available.
Unlimited colour range available – We offer over 60 standard colours and offer an unlimited colour range and colour matching so that you can match your project image or company branding exactly.
Range of Finishes – Our aluminium composite panels are also available in a range of specialty finishes, including:
– ZN BOND – Zinc Composite Material (ZCM)
– CU BOND – Copper Composite Material (CCM)
– SS BOND – Stainless Steel Composite Material (SSCM)
Versatility and formability – Unlike high pressure laminates aluminium composite panels can be fabricated extensively. This allows you to create clean and stylised finishes to any building. Our panel structure means that you can mould, cut and shape material without damaging the strength or integrity of the product. You can continue facades round corners or over edges without the need of additional, expensive, profiles.