- Fiber cement boards have been produced relatively recently but technology has been quickly perfected to achieve a lasting, durable and aesthetically beautiful facade material.
- The components are reinforced cement with cellulose fiber. It offers aesthetically different surfaces: smooth, wood textured imitation, natural stone, edged bricks and others.
- Fiber cement is an ecological material that does not contain any harmful particles. It is long-lasting and durable.
- During production the boards are subjected to high temperature pressures, hence the board are highly resistant to the most aggressive conditions.
- No affect by UV rays, moisture and water. The boards are not affected by bad environmental conditions, as well as the temperature expansions are much smaller than other façade materials. They have good insulation properties and sound-proofing qualities.
- Fiber Cement is not flammable. The material is becoming more and more important in building due to its fire classifications (Class A1, s1, d0; EN 13501-1).
- Surface effects: Flat, Wood, Stone.
- Thickness: 4 mm – 18 mm (By increasing 2 mm)
- Standard Production Dimensions: (width) 1250 x (length) 2500/ 2800/3000 mm
- Special production and cutting are performed according to the project.