- Ceramic tiles today considered to be the most efficient, safest form of exterior cladding.
- Ventilated facades ensure high energy savings for buildings of up to 20 or 30%. In addition, their different layers improve buildings’ sound insulation, a factor of major importance in cities with high noise levels.
- The installation system minimizes the time of execution. Also ventilated facades only require minimal maintenance and broken tiles can easily be replaced with no additional construction work.
TERRACOTTA FACADE SYSTEM
- The terracotta extruded tiles are designed with a wide range of formats, colors and finishes to create building with modern, innovative appearance whilst at the same time is preserved the traditional appearance of terracotta.
- The environmentally friendly material can withstand the coldest winters and warmest summers with little to no maintenance. Thanks to its natural composition and production under high temperatures, the baked clay panels come with standard A1 class fire rating. Furthermore, terracotta ventilated facade panels naturally provide thermal benefits to boost the thermal efficiency of buildings.
- Thanks to its ability to reflect external noise pollution, terracotta ventilated facades has a high level of acoustic reduction.
- The panels reaction to fire is achieving an A1 rating. Thanks to the low absorption (less than 1%) properties of terracotta, environmental pollution does not tend to penetrate the panel surface, therefore rainwater usually provides a sufficient clean to restore panels to their best.
- A1 fire rating
- Moisture resistant
- No maintenance
- Sustainable material