COPPER AND ARCHITECTURAL SOLUTIONS
- Thanks to their excellent physical properties and significant advantages, copper and zinc are considered to be two of the ideal materials used in architecture.
- To Design a facade of a building with copper and zinc provides many opportunities for innovation. The impressive natural surfaces of copper, zinc and copper alloys allow an unique design. Prefabricated system elements of the system offer a wide range of solutions, from complex-form projects to simple and economical cladding of larger areas.
- Once placed, AKSAL’s products come alive and become even more beautiful over time.
- Their main application in building architecture is for facades and roofs. Copper and zinc roofs offer unparalleled aesthetics.
COPPER AND ROOF SOLUTIONS
ZINC FACADE SYSTEMS
- Zinc is an excellent roofing and cladding material that gives building sustainability.
- AKSAL facade zinc coating has infinite beauty, it is completely maintenance-free and reliable protection for generations.
- Besides the exceptional material properties of zinc and its attractive appearance, this natural material also has other properties such as: not flammable and can protect buildings from lightning.
ZINC ROOFING SYSTEMS