Aluminium, as used in many industries, where in one of its forms being aluminium pipes make our work lighter. Also called Tubes d’aluminium, are produced according to usage areas or patterns and are utilized in many processes.
Aluminium tubes are also used in shipbuilding, military, transportation, construction and many other areas.
- Tubes d’aluminium are resistant to all climatic conditions.
- Aluminium tubes have distortion and deformation properties.
- These tubes are lightweight and durable.
- Tubes have high electrical conductivity.
- Aluminium pipes are perfect light and heat reflector.
- In terms of preference, aluminium pipes are the most suitable structure for nature, as well as among the most economical ones.
AKSAL is offering all range of sizes and alloys such as:
Alloys: 1050, 6060, 6063, 6082, 2024, 2017, 7020, 7049, 7075 etc
Tempers: T3, T6
Outer Diameters: up to 300 mm.