Alloys: 1050, 5005, 5754
Thickness: 0,15 mm. – 3 mm.
Width: max. 2400 mm.
Type of paints: PE, PU, HDPE, 2PVDF, 3PVDF
- To provide color consistent paint and surface resistance, our pre-painted aluminium is coated through a continuous production process. The solid colours and metallic paints are applied in two or four layers after which they are permanently sealed.
- For high quality architectural applications we use only PVdF (Polyvinylid Fluoride) paints of the highest quality (80/20). Mainly with inorganic pigments these PVdF paints are ideal for outdoor applications. This helps to protect the pre-painted aluminium to make the façade material weatherproof, UV resistant and possible to be applied close to seawater.
- With such protection any kind of environmental impact on the material is minimal. Extreme climatic zones also do not pose a threat to the pre-painted aluminium surface.
- Facade panels and claddings, roofing systems, gutters, sill drips and more
- Suspended ceilings, sunscreens, shutters, blinds
- Insulation panels