Aluminium Foil for Yogurt
Coextruded foil with NEW INOVATED TECHNOLOGY for EASY OPEN YOGURT LIDS
Structure: Primer/Alu foil/Plastic Layer
- Laminate for lids produced on the basis of aluminum foil coated with a layer of plastic support coextrusion used for the production of lids which provides sealing for packaging, mainly for dairy, fat and food concentrates. Lids made from this laminate are used for closing cups and bottles with fancy dairy products such as sour milk, yoghurt, cream, etc. They are an alternative to the commonly used lids based on aluminum foil and heat-sealable varnish.
- Laminate is characterized by better mechanical parameters, such as high puncture resistance, very good tear resistance and additionally there is no specific smell associated with the heat seal lacquer film. It is also more resistant to chemicals coming from the packed product from a heat seal lacquer laminate.
- reduces the risk of puncture of the lid and increases fault tolerance through improved mechanical properties
- reduces the risk of leaks in the seal of the cup
- increasing product protection against contact with aluminium foil – high corrosion resistance
- elimination of residual solvents and thermo specific smell of lacquer
- eliminating the possibility of scrap aluminum remaining on the edge of the cup of plastic, which today is used in standard technologies and substantially complicates the recycling process of the container
- Laminate is ideal for flexographic and rotogravure printing. On packaging machines it can be used both as a web and single lids.
- Aluminium lacquered foil with primer and heаt sealable termo-lacquer is also available. Our termo-lacquer is suitable for PS, PVC and PP.